These Official Rules (these “Official Rules“) govern your participation in the Sonos Employee Purchase Program (“EPP“). If you do not agree to any provision of these Official Rules, do not register for, or participate in, the EPP. Subject to these Official Rules,
1. Only those who are of the age of majority in their state, province or territory of residence and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by Sonos, Inc. (“Sonos”), a participating authorized dealer or distributor of qualifying Sonos brand business products (“Qualifying Products“) distributed by Sonos are eligible to participate in the EPP (each, an “Eligible Participant“). If you are unsure if you are an Eligible Participant, please ask your Sonos Sales Representative.
2. To participate in the EPP, an Eligible Participant must register to participate by submitting all required registration information at the EPP Website and receive a confirmation of registration via email or regular mail from either Sonos or its EPP administrator (each, a “Registered Participant“).Sonos or its EPP administrator reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in the EPP at any time. Registered Participants are permitted to use the EPP Website to participate Sonos approved promotions through the EPP.
3. Sonos reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the EPP at any time with or without notice.
4. To purchase a Sonos product through this EPP, login or register at www.sonos.com/epp and complete all necessary online purchase steps. Products will be shipped to the mailing address of the purchaser, which mailing address must match the billing address associated with the purchaser’s credit card. Offer valid only while supplies last, and supplies of qualifying models may be limited. No rain checks will be issued. Purchases under this EPP must be made during the EPP Period, and pick-up of will call orders from retail stores or any other location is not possible.
5. Only select Sonos models are available for purchase under this EPP. Sonos reserves the right to modify the list of available models at any time during the Promotion Period. 3rd Party accessories are excluded from the EPP offer.
6. All purchases and sales under this EPP are FINAL. No refunds will be issued in respect of Sonos products purchased through this EPP, and no partial refunds will be issue due to price reductions that may occur after the date of purchase. Purchases cancelled after shipment and prior to receipt will be subject to restocking fees based on Sonos actual and administrative costs for processing, shipping and recalling the cancelled order. Authorized Dealers’ in-store discounts or other promotions available through Authorized Dealers or otherwise may not be combined with purchases under this EPP. Products arriving in damaged or operationally defective condition will be subject to standard limited warranty coverage.
7. Promotion Code: Sonos determines final total accommodations price annually. Sonos reserves the right to establish and, from time to time, amend a maximum accommodations price that any single Registered Participant may purchase over any designated period of time deemed appropriate. Current Accommodation: Limit one Sonos promo code per salesperson, per year. United States: Eligible employees can purchase up to $2100 USD at Stated Minimum Resale Price annually. Canada: Eligible employees can purchase up to $2300 CAD at Stated Minimum Resale Price annually.
8. Qualifying Authorized Dealers’ sales associates may purchase products only for their personal use and only under their own name. Purchasing Sonos products under this EPP for purposes of resale or redistribution to third parties is prohibited, and upon discovery of any such resale or redistribution activities or unauthorized product purchases, any pending transaction will be cancelled and participation in the EPP will be suspended. Sonos also reserves the right to inform Authorized Dealer of such infractions and to pursue available remedies in law and/or in equity.
9. In-stock orders will be processed and shipped within 5-7 business days from the date the order is submitted. Delivery of products subject to back-order may be delayed for a longer period.
10. Sonos determination of participant eligibility or any questions or disputes arising under the EPP, these Official Rules or any other EPP rules or restrictions shall be final.
11. If a Registered Participant changes employment to a different participating authorized Sonos dealer or distributor, the Registered Participant’s Sonos EPP Account can be transferred and remain intact only upon written notification to the EPP administrator, as instructed within the EPP Website. If a Registered Participant leaves the employ of Sonos, a participating authorized Sonos dealer or distributor (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) and does not immediately become employed by another participating authorized Sonos dealer or distributor, such Registered Participant’s account will be suspended. Registered Participants will not for any purpose be considered employees, representatives or agents of Sonos, and Registered Participants will not obtain, or become eligible to receive, any rights under any Sonos employee benefit plan or otherwise.
12. The discovery of any falsification of any information submitted under the EPP or any other attempts to undermine or otherwise defraud the EPP, Sonos, the EPP administrator, the EPP Website or any other aspect of the EPP, will result in the immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the EPP. ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EPP MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SONOSRESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Registered Participants are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial or local taxes that may be due as a result of their participation in the EPP.
15. Sonos may modify or update these Official Rules at any time with or without notice by posting any modified or updated Official Rules within the EPP Website. The EPP, and the format, elements, rules, duration and/or terms and conditions of the EPP may be modified, amended and/or discontinued at any time, with or without notice.
16. Neither Sonos nor its EPP administrator assumes any responsibility for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, unreadable or returned entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet, hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture such information.
17. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EPP OR ANY CONSIDERATION RECEIVED OR NOT RECEIVED IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE EPP WEBSITE AND IN ANY VERSION OF THE REWARDS CATALOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS“ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
18. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Participants or Registered Participants or any other parties in connection with the EPP, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all related legal proceedings shall take place in Chicago, Illinois.
19. The EPP is void where prohibited by law.
20. Product purchased under this EPP cannot be resold for a period of two years.
21. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
22. Orders will be filled by Sonos and cannot be removed from stores inventory.
23. All fields must be filled out completely for registration to be processed. Incomplete registration forms cannot be processed.
24. English Language (for Registered Participants in Quebec): Sonos and Registered Participant each acknowledge and agree that it is their express wish that these Official Rules, the EPP Website and all other documents and other written materials related to the EPP be drawn up only in English. Sonos et Participant Inscrit chacun reconnaissent et conviennent qu'il est leur souhait exprès que ces Règles Officielles, le site Web de EPPme et tous autres documents et d'autres matériaux écrits liés au EPPme soient élaborés seulement en anglais.
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable only to the Floor Demo Promotion:
1. To purchase a Sonos Floor Demo product through this Program, login or register at www.sonos.com/epp, and complete all necessary online purchase steps. Products will be shipped to the mailing address of the purchaser, which mailing address must match the billing address associated with the purchaser’s credit card. Supplies of the Floor Demo product are limited and the offer is only valid while supplies last. No rain checks will be issued. Purchases under this Program must be made during the Program Period, and pick-up or will call orders from retail stores or any other location is not possible.
2. Only the Sonos models available on www.sonos.com/epp are available for purchase through this program, although Sonos reserves the right to modify the list of available models at any time during the Promotion Period or while supplies last. Sonos will only ship Floor Demo product to locations within the United States. All prices listed are in USD.
3. Floor Demo Products is guaranteed against failure and has a warranty of 14 days from date of shipment for a same replacement, unless otherwise governed by local law.
4. Qualifying Authorized Dealers’ sales associates may purchase products only for their personal use and only under their own name. Purchasing Sonos products under this Program for purposes of resale or redistribution to third parties is prohibited, and upon discovery of any such resale or redistribution activities or unauthorized product purchases, any pending transaction will be cancelled and participation in Sonos Rewards will be suspended. Sonos also reserves the right to inform Authorized Dealer of such infractions and to pursue available remedies in law and/or in equity.
5. In-stock orders will be processed and shipped within three weeks from the date the order is submitted while supplies last.
6. Orders will be filled by a third-party fulfillment warehouse and cannot be removed from store’s inventory.